Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 71 Dodge Charger, quite possibly the fastest car in this forum!
Guest_2qwik4u_*
post Jan 1 2004, 03:06 PM
Post #1

Guests

1971 Dodge Charger, 452ci twin turbo.

1600 RWHP eek.gif

Registered, driven on the street, and gets 15+MPG

Sorry about the crappy quality pics, they are frame shots from my camcorder....the last one is the worst because of the zoom of the camcorder. Anyone want to race??

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AgaBoogaBoo
post Jan 1 2004, 03:34 PM
Post #2

NSX is timeless

Group: Members
Member No.: 395

That's your's, right? If so, post a pic or something of you next to the car with a sign saying "Dieselstation.com"

+Quote Post
clarkma5
post Jan 1 2004, 03:40 PM
Post #3

Talkin' the talk since 2003

Group: Admin
Member No.: 27
Car: 2004 VW GTI 1.8T

You're kidding, 1600 WHP!? Do you need nitrous to get that, or are you running a bajillion pounds of boost???

+Quote Post
Guest_2qwik4u_*
post Jan 1 2004, 04:10 PM
Post #4

Guests

QUOTE(AgaBooga @ Jan 1 2004, 03:34 PM)
That's your's, right? If so, post a pic or something of you next to the car with a sign saying "Dieselstation.com"

HA HA HA....why is it that everytime I post this on a forum, I always get that response atleast once? Is it so hard to believe that a car like this can be built and owned by a normal everyday guy?

Is it not enough that my website has the exact same email address listed as I have on here? Of course you probably did not know that because you probably did not GO to my website!

TwinTurboCharger

Not everyone is a liar, and if the car was owned by someone else, I would not have posted it. Just to male you happy, I will get that pic for you.....even though I think it is rediculous I have to "PROVE" my honesty.

+Quote Post
Guest_2qwik4u_*
post Jan 1 2004, 04:14 PM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jan 1 2004, 03:40 PM)
You're kidding, 1600 WHP!? Do you need nitrous to get that, or are you running a bajillion pounds of boost???

No nitrous, no intercooler......28 PSI boost. The engine runs on 100LL avgas with methanol injected at anything above 8 PSI. Working on a water injection system at the moment, as we are attending the HotRod Pump Gas Drags in June and we must run "PUMP GAS" to compete.

+Quote Post
Guest_Lee7_*
post Jan 1 2004, 05:09 PM
Post #6

Guests

nice.

+Quote Post
AgaBoogaBoo
post Jan 1 2004, 05:12 PM
Post #7

NSX is timeless

Member No.: 395

My bad dude, it's just that you didn't have a website listed...

+Quote Post
RedLine
post Jan 1 2004, 05:30 PM
Post #8

See Ya

Group: Banned
Member No.: 18

Man, how do you afford one of those!? I want the right to be able to say I've been 200mph in a car and do the quarter mile in 7 seconds. Hmmm fastest? I will beat you on a track! laugh.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_2qwik4u_*
post Jan 1 2004, 05:42 PM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE(RedLine @ Jan 1 2004, 05:30 PM)
Man, how do you afford one of those!? I want the right to be able to say I've been 200mph in a car and do the quarter mile in 7 seconds. Hmmm fastest? I will beat you on a track! laugh.gif  wink.gif

Well....first of all, you can't drive an import if you wanna run 7 seconds in the 1/4 on the cheap LOL. Also, if you wanna go 200mph or more, you STILL should not own an import...just ask this guy!

What happens when you exceed 200mph in an Import (video)

Just kidding.....on the real side, it is NOT cheap! Especially after all the melted pistons due to trial and error head.gif

You wanna go 7's @ 190+ MPH......then you need to WORK HARD and SAVE A LOT! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
5LiterMustang
post Jan 1 2004, 05:44 PM
Post #10

Race Driver

Member No.: 14

QUOTE(2qwik4u @ Jan 1 2004, 04:14 PM)
No nitrous, no intercooler......28 PSI boost. The engine runs on 100LL avgas with methanol injected at anything above 8 PSI. Working on a water injection system at the moment, as we are attending the HotRod Pump Gas Drags in June and we must run "PUMP GAS" to compete.

i'm subscribed to Hot Rod and have read about that competition a lot lately. Good luck, and you have one sweet car man.

i'll race you, just give me a 7.5 sec head start! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
RedLine
post Jan 1 2004, 05:57 PM
Post #11

See Ya

Group: Banned
Member No.: 18

QUOTE(2qwik4u @ Jan 1 2004, 05:42 PM)
Well....first of all, you can't drive an import if you wanna run 7 seconds in the 1/4 on the cheap LOL. Also, if you wanna go 200mph or more, you STILL should not own an import...just ask this guy!

What happens when you exceed 200mph in an Import (video)

Just kidding.....on the real side, it is NOT cheap! Especially after all the melted pistons due to trial and error head.gif

You wanna go 7's @ 190+ MPH......then you need to WORK HARD and SAVE A LOT! tongue.gif

So far I have a car & 2.5 grand. I'm up there! How about instead of doing it my self, you drive me in it tongue.gif Another question... how much do a set of rear tires cost?

+Quote Post
DakianDelomast
post Jan 1 2004, 06:12 PM
Post #12

I will stand, or I will fall. But I will not sit.

Member No.: 58
Car: Miata & RX-7

Wow. I am fully impressed. You go very fast in a straight line. Bravo.

And for another thing. Why dont you come to websites and forums prepared to defend yourself? Its pretty ignorant of you to assume that everyone is going to believe you when it could be possible someone just snagged this car off of google. And to be a FURTHER ass I will not believe you until I see you run a dyno on video. Please just because you own a lot of horsepower and say "LOL IMPORTS" does not make you cool.

Obviously if you spent all your time and money on this you must have better things to do than hang out on forums.

+Quote Post
clarkma5
post Jan 1 2004, 06:17 PM
Post #13

Wow, dakian, calm yourself...I think it sucks that he would have to DEFEND himself for having a cool car. Accosting new members is not cool thumbs_down.gif thumbs_down.gif

+Quote Post
White RSX
post Jan 1 2004, 06:23 PM
Post #14

Super Great Guitar Player!

Member No.: 132

isnt it suspicious that this is his debut post?

+Quote Post
Guest_2qwik4u_*
post Jan 1 2004, 06:27 PM
Post #15

Guests

QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Jan 1 2004, 06:17 PM)
Wow, dakian, calm yourself...I think it sucks that he would have to DEFEND himself for having a cool car.  Accosting new members is not cool thumbs_down.gif thumbs_down.gif

Thanks for defending me......I DO fully expect it. That is why I said I have yet to post in a forum where I am not attacked by flamers like yourself! I have nothing to prove, and I am not looking for people to bow down before me and call me a god...I just like to post about "The Haze" to show you guys that if you put your skills to it...you can accomplish ANYTHING! If you WANT to be jealoous and call me liar, or import hater or whatever, then suit yourself....I will not return the satisfaction you desire.....if you wish to flame, then I suggest you move on to battleboards.com or something.

Oh yeah, why would you be so impressed in one statement, and then call me a liar in the next?(EDIT: I re-read your post and I now realize you were being sarcastic...which proves my point I was trying to make in another answer below...you seem to like cars that can "TURN" therefore you seem to think you are better than a guy like me who likes to go fast in the 1/4 mile...make syou somewhat of a hipocrit don't you think?) You find me a DYNO that goes over 1200 WHP and I will be glad to try it just to make you happy.....in the mean time, the closest dyno's in my area are all limited to 1200 WHP, so whats the point? I can not guarantee an EXACT 1600 WHP, but that is a safe assumption given the 1/4 mile time, speed and weight. All that matters to me is that street driving is not an issue and the MPG when CRUISING for 3-4 hours STRAIGHT at Kool April Nites is better than most SUV's that run in the 20second 1/4 mile range LOLOLOL.

This post has been edited by 2qwik4u: Jan 1 2004, 06:39 PM

+Quote Post
DakianDelomast
post Jan 1 2004, 06:29 PM
Post #16

I will stand, or I will fall. But I will not sit.

Member No.: 58
Car: Miata & RX-7

Oh I'll admit completely that I'm being an ass, in fact I even said it in my first post. But there is general level of car stupidity that I have no tolerance for. That's when someone says "lol imports" or "lol domestics". Please anyone this absolutely retarded needs to get their mind out of highschool. Both cars have their merits and anyone who does not acknowledge such is not someone I like at all.

+Quote Post
clarkma5
post Jan 1 2004, 06:30 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(Xenocyde @ Jan 1 2004, 06:23 PM)

I wouldn't say so. He's introducing himself and his car, which is what I would do if I were him. In fact, I think my first post here was for my car...

+Quote Post
Guest_2qwik4u_*
post Jan 1 2004, 06:31 PM
Post #18

Guests

QUOTE(Xenocyde @ Jan 1 2004, 06:23 PM)

Suspicious? Why would my first post be suspicious just because of the content? You guys have spent WAY too much time trying to be detectives and calling everything bull! Let me say this....I can care less whether you want to believe or not....the point of this thread was NOT for kudos or pats on the back..I posted so that YOU can enjoy looking at a TRUE 7 second street car!! Why dont you all forget about WHO owns it and just post about whether or not you like it! This particular forum was not titled "A place to determine if someone is a liar or not" is was entitled "Post your rides let US be the Judge"

+Quote Post
Guest_2qwik4u_*
post Jan 1 2004, 06:35 PM
Post #19

Guests

QUOTE(DakianDelomast @ Jan 1 2004, 06:29 PM)
Oh I'll admit completely that I'm being an ass, in fact I even said it in my first post. But there is general level of car stupidity that I have no tolerance for. That's when someone says "lol imports" or "lol domestics". Please anyone this absolutely retarded needs to get their mind out of highschool. Both cars have their merits and anyone who does not acknowledge such is not someone I like at all.

Ok...so now just because I made a joke about someones specific car I am still in high school? I thought he might get a kick out of it considering I said I was just kidding. Most of the people in these forums ARE in high school, or just fresh out....and it seems the general idea is IMPORTS against AMERICAN.

I in no way MEANT to imply that Import vehicles are inferior to American muscle....hell you think I have not seen the 8 and 7 second import vehicles at the track? As I stated, I was only making a joke at a specific member, and I made it clear it was a joke...sorry if I have offended you.

+Quote Post
White RSX
post Jan 1 2004, 06:38 PM
Post #20

Super Great Guitar Player!

Member No.: 132

this guy types like i type with ... and CAPITALS laugh.gif

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »