Total Votes: 12

Phix
post Mar 19 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #1

Banned

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,208
Car: N/A

The C4 WRC made its debut at the 2007 Monaco rally where it came first 1-2... a sign of things to come. This also marked Citroen's full manufacturer return to the WRC after a slight sabbatical. With Loeb at the helm the C4 WRC is proving to be just as good-- if not better than Citroen's previous competitor, the Xsara, which still competes to this day in the hands of privateers.

Race Stats

Drivers (Driver / Navigator)
Sebastien Loeb / Daniel Elena
Daniel Sordo / Marc Marti

Rallies
34 (as of 2009 Rally Cyprus)

Wins
22 (as of 2009 Rally Cyprus)

Manufacturer Champion Titles
1 (2008)

Technical Specifications

Engine
1998cc turbocharged I4
320bhp @ 5500rpm

Transmission
6-spd sequential

Weight
1230kg (minimum allowed by regulations)

Dimensions
L: 4274mm
W: 1800mm
Wheelbase: 2608mm

NOTE: This was posted on March 20th, 2009. As of time of post this is still an active car in the WRC and thus the results / technical specifications are privy to change. Original poster is not responsible for any inconveinence, discomfort, irritiable bowel syndrome, or any sort of physical maladies which may befell the reader due to the nature of this post.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mitlov
post Mar 20 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #2

Halfabusa lover

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,525

QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Mar 20 2009, 11:39 PM) *
I'm just tired of everything in the cool wall being cool or frozen all the time, it is a little ridiculous. We used to be much more discerning a couple years ago here...now everyone says it's cool for this or that reason, and then defend it saying "it's just how I feel! Get off my back!". It's obnoxious.

Well maybe if people would post more uncool cars to the wall, they'd end up in the uncool and MJU sections. I mean, it still can happes...in the past six months, the Maxima ended up in uncool and the Toyota Urban Cruiser ended up in MJU. Remarkably, the Genesis Sedan ended up in uncool (I guess before most DSers decided it was one of the best cars of 2009). But nowadays, for whatever reason, people only tend to post pretty badass cars to the cool wall, which means they end up in frozen or cool. There's not a doubt in my mind that if someone spent 10 minutes to write out a poll for the Corolla XRS, it would end up in MJU...but who amongst the regulars nowadays would waste ten minutes on that?

And I'm really not sure where you're coming from saying it's obnoxious when people vote based solely upon a visceral reaction. When people try to reason through their vote, saying why something is cool or uncool, everybody tears into everybody else because "that's not what cool is about," and you end up with an bitchy shitstorm like the GT-R thread.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2021 - 12:01 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here