+Quote Post
porsche944
post Oct 3 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #62

R.I.P. 944

Group: Members
Member No.: 84
Car: 1999 BMW M3

hey mitlov I didn't realize youre a grown man with a kid and in all sincerity apologize because you have to realize I thought you were a punk ass kid like myself and in that sense my intentions aren't quite so cruel.

You were kind of a dick about me asking for math help though honestly I wasn't cheating so keep your morals out of my thread
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mitlov
post Oct 3 2008, 07:21 PM
Post #63

Halfabusa lover

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,525

QUOTE(porsche944 @ Oct 3 2008, 05:57 PM) *
hey mitlov I didn't realize youre a grown man with a kid and in all sincerity apologize because you have to realize I thought you were a punk ass kid like myself and in that sense my intentions aren't quite so cruel.

Yes, I'm an adult with a special needs child, two years old. I was not remotely joking about my absolute hatred of self-declared "normies" who pick on kids who aren't. He's not old enough to be bullied yet, he stays at home full time with my wife, but this is going to be a big problem for him.

You were kind of a dick about me asking for math help though honestly I wasn't cheating so keep your morals out of my thread

Leave that thread in that thread. LS1 has a point in his latest post, though.

+Quote Post
porsche944
post Oct 3 2008, 11:30 PM
Post #64

R.I.P. 944

Group: Members
Member No.: 84
Car: 1999 BMW M3

man you got yourself involved in this thread. The whole internet thinks moshgirl is funny

+Quote Post
bankE46
post Oct 5 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #65

International Superstar

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5
Car: 2002 BMW M3

theres a lot of funny looking people out there. its hard not to laugh at some of them. but you have to be able to laugh at yourself. im like the lankiest dude ever and 6'6, so i could go around being really self conscious about it and let people who comment about it or joke about it get to me, but its just grown to be part of who i am. so.. i embrace it at this point and laugh along with people because i really do look pretty ridiculous sometimes, especially when im drunk and dancing haha. so in short, i laugh at funny people, they laugh at me and taking offense is a matter of opinion - and a waste of time.

but yea, porsche is a goofy motherfucker and i like to laugh at him.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2018 - 06:57 PM