> Photog in Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Strangelove
post Dec 11 2013, 10:25 PM
Post #1

VTEC yo!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,309
Car: 2007 Honda S2000

Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I've been on this board and even longer since I've posted in this section. I'm not sure if this really fits in with the rules or culture of this forum anymore. (If people take issue, mods, feel free to delete this)

I work in the marketing department at an exotic car dealership group, and my company is launching a new store in AZ. We need a photographer to take high quality inventory shots of our cars.

Now this isn't the beautiful artwork that many of the regulars here post, the majority of shots will be formulaic and boring by comparison. But the job pays (a fixed rate per car) and offers a chance to shoot and maybe drive some interesting cars. It could be a great opportunity for the right person who will be able to shoot quality photos, but is still growing as a photographer.

Again, I'm sorry if this isn't really the norm for this board, but I remembered the passion and skill of this community and wanted to share an interesting opportunity with DS first.

This board helped me grow as a photographer and in part got me the job I'm at now.

So if you're interested, have a clean driving record and are in the area, shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
e2blade
post Dec 12 2013, 12:07 AM
Post #2

Shift Noob

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,003
Car: Nissan 240sx

PM'd
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th August 2019 - 05:31 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here