Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Second Car?
moe
post Oct 3 2013, 02:47 AM
Post #1

Posting God

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,451

It's been a while since I've posted on DS, but wanted to ask a car-related question without my entire social network getting involved. I'm on the verge of signing one of the most insane job offers I've ever gotten, but it involves me working in a different city. That's a 119km commute every morning, and then back in the evenings.

I'm in two minds about what to do about my car situation. I bought the 86 so that I could keep it forever. I really did. Part of me wants to try to preserve it a bit, keep it in the garage, or let the wifey drive it to work (she works close by). So I'd buy something comfortable & reliable to pile the miles on for the work commute. I'd still be driving the 86 for everything other than the daily work commute. It'd also be nice to have something a bit larger and safer than a pint-sized sports car for the high-speed drive.

The other part of me thinks, fuck it the car is meant to be driven. It isn't a horribly exciting drive though, and in the desert the car could get badly damaged during a stand storm.

What are your thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
dukenukem
post Oct 10 2013, 07:41 PM
Post #2

**Snuggles**

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 166
Car: 2006 Subaru WRX STI

I love Regular Car reviews!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 07:23 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here