Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED, (Tilt/Shift)
Chebs
post Jul 12 2011, 04:13 AM
Post #1

Slave

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,082

Hi all,

For sale I have my 4 month old, 7 times used, PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED lens. I purchased this lens as I was starting to do some work with an estate agent which came to an end when I asked them to sign a contract agreeing to rates, terms and days work (there's a surprise, eh?), I now have no need for this lens.

Condition:
The lens is in 'as new' condition as I've only used it 7 times in total and stays in my Peli case at all times. Optics are 100% as you'll see from photos (although my light tent appears to be rather dusty!).

Notes
This lens is only FULLY functional on the Nikon D3 bodies. It can be used on all other Nikon DSLR bodies, but some functions are unavailable. Please see Page 21 of the following user manual: http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/lenses/Man/PC-E24.pdf

What do you get
As per last photo:
PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Lens
Lens hood (HB-41)
Lens cap (77mm)
Rear lens cap
User manual
Service warranty guarantee
Retail box

Price
I had massive issues getting hold of one of these lenses from the UK and that was before major supply issues came into play. On eBay they appear to sell for 1400+ but there are none in the UK, although admittedly they are brand new.

I am looking for something in the region of 1200.

Postage, Payment
I will not send this lens until monies have reached and cleared into my bank account, whether it be cold hard cash, cheque, bank transfer or Paypal. I am based just 3 miles outside of London City and if you wanted to meet in person to purchase, I'd be more than happy to meet you in London.

Postage is to UK addresses only, there are absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS. Postage will be via Royal Mail super duper special delivery, insured, the lot. You can of course arrange for your own courier if needs be.

If you would like further information or feel I have missed something vital out, please reply on this thread.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2017 - 03:42 PM