Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Selling a bunch of Carbon Fiber tubing that you could use for an under-car rig, 4" wide square tubing, each piece 6.5ft long
bmwaddicted49
post Jul 6 2011, 08:31 PM
Post #1

Shift Noob

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,242

Scored these on craigslist a year back and was going to make it into a full on under-car rig but never got around to building it, figure I may just go digital instead anyways but I thought I would put it up here as well as ebay, it would be great if these got built into a rig! x7 pieces, each 6 and a half feet long, 4" wide, approx 6 lbs each. Make me an offer I can't refuse smile.gif currently on on Ebay for 2500.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nike SB'd
post Jul 6 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #2

Pit Mechanic

Member No.: 3,959

Is there any other hardware supplied? How do they/can they connect to each other?

+Quote Post
bmwaddicted49
post Jul 7 2011, 12:07 PM
Post #3

Shift Noob

nope never got that far. i can email you some sketches if your really interested, but basically they would connect end to end with only a couple bolt heads sticking up. it would attach to the mounting plate via a ball in a clamp that would allow for full rotation. never figured out how to build the mounting plates or how to attach under cars. im tempted to build it into a rig so i can sell it for more.

+Quote Post
bmwaddicted49
post Aug 30 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #4

Shift Noob

all still for sale... no clue where to sell these.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2017 - 03:40 PM