Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cheap Canon 5Dc <13k clicks & Rokinon 35mm 1.4
iLLuZioNz
post Jun 6 2012, 06:53 AM
Post #1

Grease Monkey

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,637

copied straight from my post on Fred Miranda.

Price: $775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FREE CONUS buyer pays 3% PP fees.

I switched from Nikon to Canon last year and have really enjoyed the switch. I am starting to do more Children assignments and other fast paced work and am working on switching up to the 5D3 for improved AF and better buffer or either going with an old 1D series (I dont mind the added weight).

This camera is in Fantastic SHAPE with very little wear and tear. The gentleman I bought it from was here on FM and it served as a backup camera for him so when I bought it had less than 3k clicks from the previous owner. Ive put it through its paces in every way possible and everything functions as it should. I will definitely get some pictures when I return home from work today. For anyone interested you would be very hard pressed to find a 5DC in this kind of condition with this low of mileage. The only marks on the camera are on the hotshoe from use with various triggers. This would make a great cheap backup FF sensor camera for someone. There is just something to be said about the 5D classic that I cant quite put my finger on with the images it produces. Its almost film-like. Love this camera and will miss it but its time to move on up.

INCLUDES: box, strap and all original accessories and a spare 3rd party battery.

Please dont bother low-balling me. Ive got it priced fair especially considering its age and condition.

$775 shipped CONUS Buyer pays 3% PP fees.

As for the Rokinon

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FREE CONUS buyer pays 3% PP fees.

What is there to say about this lens. It is a fantastic piece of glass with IQ that rivals many of the brand loyal offerings. Ive never been one for 3rd party glass but Rokinon/Samyang really hit the mark with this one. Its a fully MF lens so dont buy it expecting to use some snappy AF because it wont happen. If you are looking for a fantastic piece of glass that delivers superb images at any Fstop. Tack sharp wide open just like the rest of these Rokinon 35mm's. They are $499 +ship new and im selling mine for $400 shipped CONUS. Includes box, lens, front and rear caps, hood and invoice from BH when I purchased it.

The only reason for the sale is to help fund the move up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2017 - 03:44 PM