Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Really looking for someone wanting to make the switch to the darkside! *MWUHAHAHAHA*, trade?
iLLuZioNz
post Jun 16 2011, 06:09 AM
Post #1

Grease Monkey

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,637

Well don't shun me out of here yet! I was wondering if any of you 5DMkII guys have been considering switching over to Nikon and I was hoping to work something out as my personal work lately is calling for a little video. Below I copied and pasted from my add in the local classifieds so forgive me, but if anyone is interested with a similar setup and wants to change over please let me know. If you have a few more L's than I have nikkor's I can add some cash too.

Thanks in advance for not sending the mob to the streets after me for posting in here... PS: they have cookies!!!!

Ok read carefully as there are a TON of items included. Everything included is in 100% fully functioning and working order:

Nikon D700 12.1MP Full Frame camera body (only has 6,500 shutter actuations total)

LENSES:
*Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 AF-S Pro Zoom Lens w/ all OEM Nikon accessories including tripod mount, lens hood, & both end caps
*Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5 (Slight brassing, but it does not affect the optics or IQ)
*Nikon 50mm f/1.8

ACCESSORIES:
(1)ZEIKOS GRIP
(2) Nikon EN-EL3 Batteries
(1) Sandisk Ultra 8gb CF memory card
(1) Sandisk Extreme 8gb CF memory card
(1) Large Tamrac expedition backpack style camera bag
(1) Nikon EN-EL3 battery charger

FILTERS:
Hoya Pro 52mm Circular Polarizer
B+W 77mm 3 stop ND Filter
B+W 77mm 6 stop ND Filter