Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Christian Bale is very possibly..., ...the biggest dickhead in the world!
OHirtenfelder
post Feb 4 2009, 11:56 PM
Post #1

That guy that you know does what!

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,226
Car: 1971 BMW 2002, 2008 Audi A3 Sportback

Listen to this. What a complete fucking idiot. He really reckons he must be the shit. He deserves a big fat kick in his fatfuckin mouth. Dickhead.
I actually used to like this dude.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Seethegrim
post Feb 5 2009, 12:59 AM
Post #2

SeagramPearce

Member No.: 4,265
Car: Mazda 2

lol, Gareth Cliff was playing this all morning on 5fm.

+Quote Post
Easton
post Feb 5 2009, 01:46 AM
Post #3

Race Driver

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 22

This is more entertaining than his acting performances

+Quote Post
Razor
post Feb 5 2009, 03:33 AM
Post #4

IT SLIDES!

Member No.: 3,670
Car: Volkswagen R32 Mk V

QUOTE(Easton @ Feb 5 2009, 04:46 AM) *

That is so true. Great clip. thumbs_up.gif

+Quote Post
SwissWhiskey
post Feb 5 2009, 06:17 AM
Post #5

Got V10?

Member No.: 4,120

I would of just kicked his ass... Or atleast tell him to shut the fuck up.

+Quote Post
Mitlov
post Feb 5 2009, 07:16 AM
Post #6

Halfabusa lover

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,525

(1) It's Hollywood, not kindergarten.
(2) Some guy fucking up a scene by walking through while they're shooting probably wasted as much money as I make in a year.

Is he being a total prick? Sure. Is it somewhat understandable given the circumstances? Yes. Do most actors probably do this at least once in their lives and not get caught? Almost certainly.

Let's be honest. He lost his temper. But it's not like he pulled a Mel Gibson and drove drunk and then tried to blame it all on the Jews.

+Quote Post
fiber optic
post Feb 5 2009, 07:23 AM
Post #7

Living the dream

Member No.: 28
Car: Ford F-150, Mercury Grand Marquis, Volkswagen Beetle

QUOTE(Easton @ Feb 5 2009, 03:46 AM) *

He must struggle keeping that quantity of douche under control while filming.

+Quote Post
350Z
post Feb 5 2009, 07:59 AM
Post #8

Efini

Member No.: 1,083
Car: 2005 Seat Leon Cupra R

We have all lost our tempers in the past.

+Quote Post
Mitlov
post Feb 5 2009, 08:06 AM
Post #9

Halfabusa lover

QUOTE(fiber optic @ Feb 5 2009, 07:23 AM) *
He must struggle keeping that quantity of douche under control while filming.

It's not like he's Adam Sandler. Look at the roles he's played, from American Psycho to Batman Begins to Equilibrium to Shaft...he generally plays either tortured souls or assholes or the like. I wouldn't expect him to be a tee-ball coach when the camera shuts off.

+Quote Post
clarkma5
post Feb 5 2009, 09:03 AM
Post #10

Talkin' the talk since 2003

Group: Admin
Member No.: 27
Car: 2004 VW GTI 1.8T

I've never liked Christian Bale, I find his acting wooden and uninspired. However if the story behind this tirade is true, it's somewhat understandable...he overreacted, but he had a right to get pissed..

+Quote Post
Diesel
post Feb 5 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #11

I'm bored.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Car: 2006 Acura TSX

guys.. there's a whole nother side to this story.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39984

The DP (director of photography) that was messing with the lights during Christian Bale's scene is an idiot. He's been chewed out before for doing the exact same thing.. and he just doesn't listen. You don't mess with the lights DURING a scene. Maybe CB's rant on this guy will FINALLY get it through his head that he should stop doing what he was doing.

+Quote Post
Mitlov
post Feb 5 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #12

Halfabusa lover

QUOTE(Diesel @ Feb 5 2009, 10:34 AM) *
guys.. there's a whole nother side to this story.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39984

The DP (director of photography) that was messing with the lights during Christian Bale's scene is an idiot. He's been chewed out before for doing the exact same thing.. and he just doesn't listen. You don't mess with the lights DURING a scene. Maybe CB's rant on this guy will FINALLY get it through his head that he should stop doing what he was doing.

Thanks for posting that. I was leaning toward Bale's camp on this one (I used to do theater, both acting and tech, and it sure sounded like a tech guy had screwed up and ruined a shoot and had done so before), and this just confirms it.

+Quote Post
OHirtenfelder
post Feb 5 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #13

Ok. That link did clear things up a little. BUT, and this is a BIG FUCKIN BUT. No one should speak to another human being that way. I swear a lot, and I lose my temper every now and again, but to go off on someone else like that is completely unnecessary. It wouldn't matter if he was Donald Trump, and the guy being talked to like that is his lowest paid, illegal immigrant, can't speak any english janitor: One does not speak to another human being like that.Full Stop.
Yes, I understand that the guy has fucked up previously(on numerous occasions even), so fire him, threaten him with his job if he does it again, so long as it's done professionally, but that childish, idiot rant was just plain fucked up. CB is going on about:"...bla bla bla are you professional...bla bla", this has got to be one of the single most unprofessional things I have ever witnessed/heard.
I also know, that there are many other actors/politicians/public figures that do this kind of shit, or worse, and don't ever get exposed, but he did get exposed, and hopefully will suffer some sort of consequence for his bullshit actions.
Sorry, but this is IMO unjustifiable, to demean someone else like that is fucked up.

+Quote Post
Mitlov
post Feb 5 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #14

Halfabusa lover

QUOTE(OHirtenfelder @ Feb 5 2009, 11:37 AM) *
CB is going on about:"...bla bla bla are you professional...bla bla"...hopefully will suffer some sort of consequence for his bullshit actions...Sorry, but this is IMO unjustifiable, to demean someone else like that is fucked up.

Seriously? Britney Spears dropped her kid out of a high chair, and she's got a rebounding career. Mel Gibson drove drunk and went on an anti-Semitic rant and he's still making movies. Lindsay Lohan drove high and/or drunk and she's still making movies. Bjork punched a reporter. Alec Baldwin verbally abused his 12-year-old daughter. Tom Sizemore beat his wife. Tom Cruise insulted every single woman who has ever had post-partum depression, a chemical imbalance in the brain caused by the biological trauma that is pregnancy and childbirth.

Christian Bale yelled at a lighting technician who admittedly deserved to be fired for repeatedly fucking up movie shots. What didn't he do? He didn't hurt anybody. He didn't endanger anybody. He didn't use racial or ethnic slurs or other pejorative language. He was demeaning and condescending, but factually accurate: it's unprofessional for a movie tech to be tinkering with lighting while the cameras are rolling and actors are putting their hearts and souls into their roles.

Worse things are said on internet forums every single day, including this one. If we can live through it, that lighting tech can too.

+Quote Post
Benny
post Feb 5 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #15

i like turtles

Member No.: 1,025
Car: 1993 Lexus LS400

I would have done the same thing.

+Quote Post
Razor
post Feb 5 2009, 01:10 PM
Post #16

IT SLIDES!

Member No.: 3,670
Car: Volkswagen R32 Mk V

QUOTE(Mitlov @ Feb 5 2009, 02:50 PM) *
Tom Cruise insulted every single woman who has ever had post-partum depression, a chemical imbalance in the brain caused by the biological trauma that is pregnancy and childbirth.

You forgot the fact that he's a scientologist... biggest flaw right there. CULT-O-CORP. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
OHirtenfelder
post Feb 5 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #17

Seriously? Britney Spears dropped her kid out of a high chair, and she's got a rebounding career. Mel Gibson drove drunk and went on an anti-Semitic rant and he's still making movies. Lindsay Lohan drove high and/or drunk and she's still making movies. Bjork punched a reporter. Alec Baldwin verbally abused his 12-year-old daughter. Tom Sizemore beat his wife. Tom Cruise insulted every single woman who has ever had post-partum depression, a chemical imbalance in the brain caused by the biological trauma that is pregnancy and childbirth.

And I agree with you there. I'm not saying what CB did is the worst crime ever commited, a lot worse has been done. It's like saying OJ killed his wife....but it's not that bad, because Hitler killed millions of Jews. Just because others have done worse, doesn't make what he's done 'not bad'. I'm not saying he should be thrown in jail (like Birtney, Mel, Lindsay, Tom, and other Tom(cult freak) should have), I'm just saying he is a right proper dickfuck for behaving like that, and more so, for treating another person like an absolute piece of shit.
And yes, the DP needs to be put in his place, but there are means and ways of doing things 'professionally'. That's all I'm saying.

+Quote Post
midnightdorifto
post Feb 6 2009, 07:41 AM
Post #18

Race Driver

Member No.: 1,037

Losing temper (I really didn't think it was that bad at all) != dickhead in any capacity.

Also, did anyone else just find his Welsh accent to be awesome?

+Quote Post
Mitlov
post Feb 6 2009, 07:45 AM
Post #19

Halfabusa lover

QUOTE(OHirtenfelder @ Feb 5 2009, 11:29 PM) *
And I agree with you there. I'm not saying what CB did is the worst crime ever commited, a lot worse has been done. It's like saying OJ killed his wife....but it's not that bad, because Hitler killed millions of Jews. Just because others have done worse, doesn't make what he's done 'not bad'. I'm not saying he should be thrown in jail (like Birtney, Mel, Lindsay, Tom, and other Tom(cult freak) should have), I'm just saying he is a right proper dickfuck for behaving like that, and more so, for treating another person like an absolute piece of shit.
And yes, the DP needs to be put in his place, but there are means and ways of doing things 'professionally'. That's all I'm saying.

Not the worst crime ever committed? One adult yelling at another in a workplace dispute isn't a "crime" at all!

+Quote Post
OHirtenfelder
post Feb 6 2009, 07:55 AM
Post #20

Ok, my bad, bad phrasing. I should have possbily written "crime" instead. Obviously I know it's not a fuckin crime. He's just an arrogant dickhead.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st December 2020 - 04:11 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here