> Stolen Car?
Brohim
post Feb 27 2012, 08:10 AM
Post #1

Grease Monkey

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,013
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 Sedan

While on the way to work I was very suspicious of a Mercedes. The guy driving it didn't have the seat adjusted and was leaning forward to reach the steering wheel. The tags were expired by 2 months and there was some damage to the passenger side door. He was also shifting lanes a lot...but that could just be a result of being an asshole.

Anyways....my question is who would be the appropriate person to call to check if the car was stolen? I'm guessing 911 wouldn't be the right move since nobody is in danger. 311?

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shandyman5
post Feb 27 2012, 09:04 AM
Post #2

LSX LOL

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,781
Car: 2002 Ford Mustang GT/99 Subaru Outback

QUOTE(Brohim @ Feb 27 2012, 11:10 AM) *
While on the way to work I was very suspicious of a Mercedes. The guy driving it didn't have the seat adjusted and was leaning forward to reach the steering wheel. The tags were expired by 2 months and there was some damage to the passenger side door. He was also shifting lanes a lot...but that could just be a result of being an asshole.

Anyways....my question is who would be the appropriate person to call to check if the car was stolen? I'm guessing 911 wouldn't be the right move since nobody is in danger. 311?

Thanks!

911, report it as a suspicious driver and possible stolen car.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 11:12 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here